|Books / Volumes / Monographs*
- Small and Medium Enterprises in India: Infirmities and Asymmetries in Industrial Clusters, Satyaki Roy, Routledge, Oxon, U.K., 2013.
- India’s FDI Inflows: Trends and Concepts, K.S. Chalapati Rao & Biswajit Dhar, RIS and ISID, 2011. This is the revised version of the ISID Working Paper WP2011/01.
- Unfreedom and Waged Work: Labour in India's Manufacturing Industry, Sunanda Sen and Byasdeb Dasgupta, Sage Publication India Pvt. Ltd, April 2009.
- Labour Regulation in Indian Industry (Volume 1–10), general editor T.S. Papola, Bookwell Publishers, New Delhi, 2008.
- Indian Industrial Development and Globalisation: Essays in Honour of Professor S.K. Goyal, ed(s) by S.R. Hashim, K.S. Chalapati Rao, K.V.K. Ranganathan, M.R. Murthy, Academic Foundation, New Delhi, 2008.
- India and China: Building Complementarities and Competitiveness into WTO Regime by T.P. Bhat, Atulan Guha and Mahua Paul, Bookwell Publishers, New Delhi, 2008.
- Indian Multinationals in the World Economy: Implications for Development by Jaya Prakash Pradhan, Bookwell Publishers, New Delhi, 2008.
- High-tech Industries, Employment and Global Competitiveness, S.R. Hashim and N.S. Siddharthan (eds.); Publisher: Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, 2008.
- Transnationalization of Indian Pharmaceutical SMEs, Jaya Prakash Pradhan and Partha Pratim Sahu, Bookwell Publishers, New Delhi, 2008.
- ISID Index Series: Volume One (Revised Edition); Economic and Political Weekly (1966 - 2006), November 2006.
- ISID Index Series: Volume Two, Sixteen Economic Journals, a joint publication of Institute for Studies in Industrial Development (ISID) and Indian Economic Association Trust for Research & Development, New Delhi, 1998.
- ISID Index Series: Forty Years of The Indian Journal of Labour Economics Index: 1958-1997, jointly published by ISID and the Indian Society of Labour Economics, New Delhi, 1998.
- ISID Index Series: Volume One (Economic and Political Weekly 1966-1996), a joint publication of ISID and Indian Economic Association Trust for Research & Development, New Delhi, 1996.
- Delhi Atlas, 2d Edition, Institute for Studies in Industrial Development, New Delhi, 1996.
- India's Trade Policy and the Export Performance of Industry, Pitou van Dijck and Rao K.S. Chalapati, Sage Publications, New Delhi, 1994.
- Economic Liberalization and Indian Agriculture, Institute for Studies in Industrial Development, New Delhi, 1994.
- Delhi Atlas: Colony and Area Maps, Institute for Studies in Industrial Development, First Edition, 1993.
- Political Economy of India, Chandra Shekhar, Vikas, New Delhi, 1992.
- Patterns in Indian Agricultural Development: A District Level Study, Institute for Studies in Industrial Development, New Delhi, 1989.
- Monopoly Capital and Public Policy, S.K. Goyal, Allied Publishers, Delhi, 1979.
- * The institute permits full text downloading of select research studies on the Internet so that interested scholars can download them free. Acknowledgement and suggestions from the researchers are welcome to generate further discussions on the subjects and enhanced dissemination.