Besides the Core Faculty the ISID has a number of Visiting Scholars and Research Fellows who take up studies on industrial and trade policies. This group also includes Ph D scholars from Indian and foreign universities. ISID is a unique institution having a large network of senior academics, policy makers, journalists and audio-visual media personalities who form the third component. The network is being extended to become a part of the global system with European universities.
- Prof. D D Narula, Hony. Fellow
DSc., Central School of Planning and Statistics, Warsaw; MA (Economics), Punjab University, Lahore. Formerly Member-Secretary of Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi and Director, Institute of Development Studies, Jaipur.
Research Interests: Planning and Development.
- Prof. G S Bhalla, Visiting Professor
Presently Professor at the Centre for Economic Studies & Planning, Jawaharlal Nehru University; Project Director, ILO Study 'Patterns of Rural Industrialisation and Non-farm Employment'.
Research Interests: Rural Industrialisation, Employment and Labour Economics.
- Shri Vinish Kathuria, Visiting Scholar
PhD, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR), Bombay (continuing); M Phil. IGIDR Bombay.
Research Interests: Environmental Economics, Technology Transfer, Foreign Investments and Corporate Sector.
- Shri Vijay Sanghvi, Senior Associate
BE Mechanical, University of Baroda, Journalist of 36 years standing
- Ms Swapna Majumdar, Senior Associate
BA (Hons.) Economics, Delhi; Master of Journalism, S P College of Communication, Delhi. Recipient of DAG HAMMARSKJOLD scholarship for Journalism.
Research Interests: Gender Issues, Education and Political Issues.
Members of the Scholar Network
- Prof. Jan Hesselberg, Oslo University, Oslo, Norway
- Prof. Jan ter Wengel, Free University, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Prof. Daniel Drache, Robarts Centre for Canadian Studies, York University, Toronto, Canada
- Prof. Rakesh Basant, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
- Dr Liaquat Ali, Former UNCTAD Consultant
- Prof. Gerd Junne, Amsterdam University, The Netherlands
- Mr Sameer Goyal, World Bank, Washington
- Prof. O V Malyarov, Institute of Oriental Studies, Moscow
- Prof. Rajan Malviya, Institute for Economics and Political Counselling, Munich
- Dr Rana Hasan, East-West Center, Hawaii.
- Dr Ananya Mukherjee-Reed, York University, Toronto, Canada
- Prof. Jongsoo Park, Gyeongsang National University, South Korea
- Mr Narendra Reddy, Senior Economic Columnist, Hyderabad
- Prof. Kamal Mitra Chenoy, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
- Dr Nagesh Kumar, Director-General, Research & Information System for Non-Aligned & Other Developing Countries, New Delhi
- Dr Biswajit Dhar, Director, WTO Centre, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi
- Dr Alok Puranik, Maharaja Agrasen College, Delhi
- Prof. Harbans Singh Sidhu, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
- Dr Shripad Bhat, Toyota Kirloskar Motor Ltd, Bangalore
- Prof. Ashwani Kr Bansal, Faculty of Law, Delhi University, Delhi
- Mr Arun Goyal, Academy of Business Studies, Delhi
- Dr Sandeep Sarkar, Institute of Human Development, New Delhi
- Shri M G S Yadav, Altima Techonologies Inc., Chicago, USA
- Shri B M Gupta, Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi
- Dr Anil Yadav, Institute of Applied Manpower Research, New Delhi
- Dr P C Singh, Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- Dr U R Prasad, Central Electricity Regulatory Commission, New Delhi
- Dr Ashok Chandra Prasad, Ministry of Commerce, New Delhi
- Mr K R Tripathi, Gorakhpur University, Gorakhpur
- Dr Sridhar Krishna, Institute of Human Development, New Delhi
- Ms Sumangala Damodaran, Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi
- Ms Nitasha Devasar, Oxford University Press, Delhi
- Ms Sangeeta Pratap, Instituto Technologico Autonomo de Mexico (ITAM)
- Ms Sudha Sachdeva, Lady Irwin College, New Delhi.
- Dr Vinoj Abraham, Centre for Development Studies, Trivandrum
- Dr Keshab Das, Gujarat Institute of Development Research (GIDR), Ahmedabad
- Dr G S Mehta, Giri Institute of Development Studies, Lucknow
- Md Zakaria Siddiqui, PhD Scholar, Faculty of Law, University of Ghent, Belgium