Areas of Core Competence
Political communication, social marketing, public relations/corporate communication, advocacy and social mobilization
- Ph.D., School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India. (Impact of Media on elections) the field work entailed visits to the USA, Germany and India.
- M.A. in Political Science, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India.
- B.A. (Honors) in Political Science, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India
- Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations, R P Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi, India.
- Post Graduate diploma in Journalism, R.P. Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi, India.
- Fellowship in Public Relations, from the International Training Institute, New South Wales.
Summary of Teaching & Professional Experience
Over 25 years teaching experience first as Associate Professor and since 1996 as Professor & Program Director (Ad/PR) at the Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi, India until 31 October 2016 when I relinquished office on reaching the age of superannuation.
Over a decade of industry experience in brand and corporate communication.
click here for CV